Extreme Mobile users... anyone

By | 6:53 AM Leave a Comment
This happened on Tuesday, May 30, 2006, but its here cause I wanted to put it on my blog. Didnt have a blog then.
Today was my first meet at BarCamp Bangalore. Its an unconference. If you want to know what that is, visit BarCamp. Anyway, the topic of discussion was Extreme Mobile Usage. It covered a lot of areas and I did throw in some suggestions, but on the whole, it was a great meet. There was Betsy and Davide from IDEO, and Muthu from Bangalore, and Avinash from Delhi. If you dont know who they are, its ok. I didnt either :) Anyway, the discussion was more about mobiles and what the future holds for us.

Yes, we talked a lot. There was talk of the N-series from Nokia *hinting at the pic* (yes i took it from the Nokia website). Otherwise, the meet happened at Barrista on St. Mark's rd, Blore. IDEO paid :D I met a lot of geeks there. It's funny but we did have an arguement about what the maximum speed is on an EDGE network. Anyway, the point of this blog is that there is a lot you can do on a mobile, even in India. So go play people ! For info on what took place, check the barcamp blog.

0 comments: