Ok finally the team that won the IIMA Mousetrap (includes me) treated the gang. We missed Pranshu though. The poor guy was busy in controls. Anyway i got to know about the treat late afternoon and in usual L style, we decided on the venue on our way to the city. It makes me wonder how everytime we plan to do something, its only right before the deadline that anything concrete gets planned. Dinner was at Moti Mahal and dessert was at Nirulas.
Anyone who has ever been to north India must eat ice-cream at Nirula's. The place simply rocks ! Do try the triple sundae with chocolate ice cream. Its awesome. And the initial regret of straining my ankle was quickly out-weighted by the awesome food. We got there 5 mins before closing time, or even later and the guys were nice enough to serve us. They'd be nuts to refuse 17 guys (and a girl) hungry for ice cream. But all in all nothing really ends until a game is played. And we did that as usual 3 on 3. Nice game I must say.
About Me
- Karthik Prasad
Popular Posts
-
Its been a while since I blogged. Today I think I will continue blogging because: a. Its always great to read them again b. Rediff launched ...
-
For all you comic fans out there, here's some good news. Marvel comics has come out of the big, underground building (somewhere we dont...
-
So Apple has released its new version of the iPod - the Nano chromatic. Its a much bigger step than previous ipod updates. This one seems to...
-
Over the past few days, I've had this recurring realization that big problems are solved by simple communication. I'm not talking of...
-
Have you ever heard the term "Necessary but not sufficient"? It seems that scientists have long before learnt to accept that certa...
-
Now if you're in Mumbai and you happen to be a foodie then you gotta try the salad places. I had heard of Just Around the Corner from ab...
-
We went to BarJuman today. Its a really cool mall and was host to ChocoLatte. Its an exhibition celebrating chocolate and coffee. Wow. Now i...
-
Ok this is a continuation of my previous blog on Google Chrome. I hadnt seen the cartoon or tried the download then. Here's the review -...
-
This was my first visit to US. So obviously very excited about it. Since its a business trip, there wasn't much worry in my mind about g...
-
Now ask most email users and they'll tell you that this is a great idea and its new and its wonderful. Not that I dont think its a great...
0 comments:
Post a Comment